Skip to main content

Election Official Employment Centre

Due to technical difficulties, access to payroll information through the Employee Portal is currently unavailable. 


Thank you for working for us during the 2018 general election!

Record of Employment will only be issued if you have worked at least 35 hours and had Employment Insurance deducted from your pay. Elections Ontario submits Records of Employment electronically to Service Canada. You will be able to access your Record of Employment through Service Canada.

  • Employee Portal – Find information about your pay, including status and deductions. Your employee number is found on your Poll Official Contract.
  • Frequently Asked Questions – Find more information about your pay and deductions.
  • Contact Us – For any additional questions or concerns about your pay, or if you can’t find your login information for the Employee Portal.