Elections Ontario administers provincial general elections and by-elections in Ontario.
Local elections are not administered by Elections Ontario. They continue to be the responsibility of municipal clerks, DSSABs and some school boards. Elections Canada administers federal elections in Canada.
Elections Ontario is responsible for maintaining the Permanent Register of Electors for Ontario, commonly known as the Register, which includes information about electors eligible to register for provincial and local elections.
Search the Register to confirm, update, or add your information from the Register, including adding or removing a property. You will need to provide one piece of ID and/or other documentation.
In this section, you will find information about:
- finding your provincial electoral district in Ontario
- voting in an Ontario provincial election
- ID requirements to vote in an Ontario provincial election
- accessible voting in an Ontario provincial election
- voting in a local election in Ontario