The resources in this section are for use by media outlets. Please credit Elections Ontario for any imagery or any other resources taken from this site.
Elections Ontario media releases are posted to this section.
Our media rules page explains the laws that govern how the media may cover an election. The social media rules for media, political parties, campaigns and candidates are also available.
If you need any other information or materials, please contact the Media Relations team.
Elections Ontario was the MVP at the 2017 Vanier Cup!
Our Future Hamilton Summit 2017— Shaping Democracy and Civic Engagement
EO on the Road - London
EO on the Road - Ottawa
Interviews or stories with Chief Electoral Officer Greg Essensa
- November 15, 2017 - Hey Jeff Bezos: We’re here, we’re unstoppable, and we promote civic engagement - Hamilton Spectator
- November 13, 2017 - Mahoney: Giving democracy a shot in the arm - Hamilton Spectator
- October 5, 2017 - Ontario e-registration voting tool targeted towards students - The Queen's University Journal
Ontario Register of Future Voters
- September 16, 2017 - Ontario wants to register young people to vote before they can vote - insauga
- September 26, 2017 - An Introduction to the Ontario Provincial Election - University of Waterloo Materials & Nanosciences Society Newsletter
- September 15, 2017 - Heard: Elections Ontario launches e-Registration to lure the youth vote - QP Briefing
Use the links below to find information on the different areas of our work: