The resources in this section are for use by media outlets. Please credit Elections Ontario for any imagery or any other resources taken from this site.
Elections Ontario media releases are posted to this section.
Our media rules page explains the laws that govern how the media may cover an election. The social media rules for media, political parties, campaigns and candidates are also available.
If you need any other information or materials, please contact the Media Relations team.
Elections Ontario has identified all accessibility barriers at all proposed voting locations, and has suggested remediation as necessary. We are now asking for the public to participate in our online consultation for feedback on the proposed voting locations.
Members of the public have until January 5, 2018 to submit their feedback about any accessibility barriers at the proposed voting locations for the General Elections on June 7th, 2018. All feedback will be reviewed and considered.
EO on the Road - London
EO on the Road - Ottawa
CEO Speaks at Ontario at 150 Lecture Series
Democracy Week at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario
EO on the Road - Windsor
EO on the Road - Toronto
Ontario Teachers' Federation—Annual Board Meeting
Canadian Federation of Students—Annual General Meeting
Interviews or stories with Chief Electoral Officer Greg Essensa
- November 15, 2017 - Hey Jeff Bezos: We’re here, we’re unstoppable, and we promote civic engagement - Hamilton Spectator
- November 13, 2017 - Mahoney: Giving democracy a shot in the arm - Hamilton Spectator
- October 5, 2017 - Ontario e-registration voting tool targeted towards students - The Queen's University Journal
Ontario Register of Future Voters
- September 16, 2017 - Ontario wants to register young people to vote before they can vote - insauga
- September 26, 2017 - An Introduction to the Ontario Provincial Election - University of Waterloo Materials & Nanosciences Society Newsletter
- September 15, 2017 - Heard: Elections Ontario launches e-Registration to lure the youth vote - QP Briefing
Use the links below to find information on the different areas of our work: