Remove Voter Information from Elections Ontario
You can request that your information be removed from Elections Ontario if you:
- are no longer a resident of Ontario and do not intend to return to the province;
- want to have your information removed from Elections Ontario; or
- are not a Canadian citizen.
You can also notify Elections Ontario of a death to have that person’s information removed.
Find examples of acceptable ID needed to remove your voter information from Elections Ontario.
- email to email@example.com with an attached copy of your ID; or
- mail with a photocopy of your ID.
Please note that applications sent by mail or email may take longer to process.
Notify Elections Ontario of a Death
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached copy of the required documentation; or
- mail with a photocopy of the required documentation.
Proof of death must accompany the application. Find examples of acceptable documentation.