As organizations across the province and around the world implement measures to safeguard their people and communities, we at Elections Ontario are also doing our part to minimize the spread and impact of COVID-19. While our office has temporarily closed, our staff are working from home to continue to provide the same level of service to the public and to our stakeholders.
These services include:
- Adding, updating, or confirming your voter information on the voters list through eRegistration
- Contacting our Compliance team with questions about financial statements, registering new political parties, reserving political party names and more
- Contacting our Procurement team about our current vendor opportunities
- Inquiring about your pay if you have recently worked in the February 27th by-elections
- Submitting your inquiries, feedback, or complaints by phone or email
- Following our updates on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
As we navigate this ever-evolving situation, we continue to follow all public safety guidelines and look forward to a time when we can be back in our office to serve you.