Filing Status and Financial Statements from 2014 to the Present
Contribution and Real Time Disclosure Search from 2014 to the Present
Financial Statements and Contributions from 2007 to 2013
Updated Forms and Handbooks with information about the recent legislative changes will be available soon. Please contact the Compliance Division regarding the following:
- Fund-raising Events
- Contributions and Contributors
- Quarterly Allowances
- Nomination Contests and Contestants as of July 1, 2017
51 Rolark Drive
Toronto ON M1R 3B1
Political parties in Ontario must be registered with Elections Ontario. There is no fee to register a political party. Successful registration allows a party to:
- receive contributions and issue tax receipts
- finance the party’s political activities in a campaign period
- be reimbursed for campaign expenses
- have constituency associations and candidates
In this section you will find information on how to form, register and complete financial filings for political parties.
For information on spending limits, eligible contributions and contribution limits, and political advertising, including social media rules, please see our other rules section.
If there is any discrepancy between the content on this website and the content in the CFO Handbooks for political entities, the handbooks reflect Elections Ontario’s current policies and practices.